Monday, September 12, 2011

Faster, Simpler, Easier!!

I can tell you just how amazing these books are! After scrapbooking for 10 years I finally got my first CTMH How to Book. I'll never go back again!! They make my scrapbook time productive. All I do is decide what paper I want to use, what pictures I want to scrapbook and then I get out my books. In the books I find a layout design that fits the number of pictures I want to use. Then I just cut my papers as directed and put it all together... its that easy! Lastly I put on my embellishments... this helps me make it my own :)
After using the books to help me get my scrapbooking done, I decided to try out the card books... Wow!
Just as wonderful! I can get my cards done so much faster and they look great!
If you are short on time... but not projects, check out these How to Books from Close to my Heart. You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment