Friday, September 9, 2011

So many projects.... just one paper pack!

With Halloween just around the corner I have been playing and having fun with Close to my Hearts New Halloween themed products... oh and the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge!!
With the Mischief Level 2 paper pack (x7144b), a few stamps, and the Midnight Felt Shapes (z1462)... I was able to make all these wonderful projects, AND MORE!

After making my Spooky Banner for my upcoming workshop, I got started on the 2 double page layouts, a few cards and some fun treat holders. I still have some paper left so I am working on a gift bag or two, some cute decorations for the house, and maybe a gift for my kids teachers :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this paper pack, and I love the new halloween felt shapes:) good work!!

    ReplyDelete