Thursday, October 27, 2011

Make it fit you!

I just love Close to my Heart's Workshops on the Go!! This one is the Dreamin' kit (G1027)... that we did at my Scrapbook retreat earlier this month...
But sometimes the layouts don't always fit the way I like to scrapbook. When I scrapbook a family event, I like to include a group photo and normally a picture of each of my kids. And I just love the flexibility of these kits and that I am able to do just that with a few changes.
In this layout I just moved around some of the stamping and flowers and added two more mats.

I think I will be putting pictures of us as a family going and cutting wood in the forest... or maybe our Thanksgiving this year!?!
No matter what I decide to make these layouts about... they are sure to be a great addition to my books!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a kit coming to me any day now. I haven't used one, but I'm kinda excited. Hmmm to bad I can't remember which one I ordered lol. Your layout is great!!

    ReplyDelete