Thursday, April 26, 2012

Time goes so fast!!

Last night was the last night my son Kaden was a Wolf at scouts.... Next week he turns 9 and will be a Bear and will have new leaders/Akelas. So I wanted to thank the two wonderful ladies that have spent this year with him teaching him and making sure he had fun!!
I made each of them a Scouts box that they could keep for themselves or give to their sons and a Thank you card box that I filled with candy and Kaden signed.
One of my favorite things about Close to my Heart is that through out the years... paper packs sometimes have the same color scheme. I made these card boxes years ago with the Back Country paper pack (no longer available) When I make a project that I just love I try to make a few extra... for just in case gifts.

These boxes worked out perfect! Just added the little Many Thanks from the Feb. Stamp of the Month. The colors went great with our new paper pack Victory (X7150B).

For the Scout box I used: My Creations Card Box (Z1647) Victory Paper Pack (X7150B) Natural Hemp (Z280) Wooden Buttons (Z1387) and the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686) for the Olive green letters on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment