Thursday, June 21, 2012

2012 Studio J Convention Layout


I am excited about the Close to my Heart annual Convention that is coming up next month in Dallas, Texas. This is my second year going and I am so excited because I have been selected to teach at Extravaganza this year! I have been very busy creating with many of our new products. Everything is a secret until after convention is over... but I will post pics of my work and others after I get back.

One of the perks of going to Convention is that each attendee gets 5 FREE Studio J layouts. I completed mine a week or so ago and thought I would share this one with you. I love it because it actually shows just how incredibly versatile Studio J can be. The kit used on this layout is called Mischief which has a Fall/Halloween color and theme to it (Black, Orange and Grays). You would never know it by the way the colors and images are changed.
Studio J is a great way to get those pictures off your computer and into a album!! And the best part is you can try it for FREE!! You don't pay a thing until you order your finished pages. Head over to my website www.ctmh.com/4heartsscrapbooking to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment