Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cricut... Cricut... Cricut!!!



So excited to share with you all the new, must have Cricut Collection from Close to my Heart: Artbooking! If you are like me you are asking your self what else could they come up with after the last two amazing collections?? Well this is just as amazing!! There is a font, titles, overlays, seasonal images, borders, frames, photo mats, and 10 mini albums... and more! 
I am taking Pre-orders for this collection... and as soon as I am able to place the order (Aug. 1st) I will have yours on its way to your door!!
Why should you order now?? So you are ready for Close to my Hearts 32 weekly instructional videos from Sept. 2013 to April 2014. 

**But wait there is more!! I am offering my own special! I am so excited about this new collection that I want to give you 2 free Cricut cutting mats with any CTMH Cricut collection you buy or Pre-order from me from now until Aug. 31st!**
(to get your free mats I have to place the order for you! So message me your order and payment and I will have it ordered ASAP!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment