Saturday, September 14, 2013

Poster Tidings SOTM Blog Hop



Welcome to our September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  
This month's stamp from Close to My Heart is "Poster Tidings" and is available exclusively through your Close to My Heart consultant from September 1 - 30, 2013.  This month, you can receive this stamp set for $5 with a qualifying purchase.

If you don't already have a Consultant that you are currently working with, please contact one of the Consultants in our hop with any questions you have!




If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Darla's blog – Crafting is Contagious . If you came from Rebecca - Show Me Scrapping then you are in the right place!

 For my project I stamped and then cut up the fall Poster Tidings stamp, using the words that I wanted to feature on my fall wreath. I was inspired by the fall wreath in our new Autumn/Winter Idea Book on page 86. For mine I used the "Fall Harvest" stamp set for the leaves, the Burlap Ribbon and finished it off with Rosewood Mini-Medley Accents.

Happy Fall everyone!




Your next stop on our "Poster Tidings" hop is Janna - The Creative Princess

Here is the entire lineup in case you get lost along along the way:
  1. Darla ~ Crafting is Contagious
  2. Amber ~ Scrapper's Therapy 
  3. Rebecca - Show Me Scrapping
  4. Jennifer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking  
  5. Janna - The Creative Princess
  6. Pam ~ Pam's Crafty Creations 
  7. Michelle ~ My Creations With Michelle

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you.

3 comments: